Apr 18, 2013

Happy Birthday to ME

Birthday are not so much for children
As they are for those of us
Who think we`re children
And Birthdays can be hard
But there are Sunday Breakfast
And blue on blue and
Green going things to change all that
I know that Spring is hard
Because you wait for summer
and fall is hardest of all
Because You must not be alone
When Winter comes
I know that LOVE is worth
The time it takes to find
Think of that. When all the World
Seems to be made of walk up rows
and hands in empty pockets
And I know that If You keep the Empty Heart
Alive a little longer
LOVE will come..It always does
May be at the last minute but it will come
You must believe that or
else there isn`t any reasons to have Birthdays..!!!



Happy Birthday to me
I`m older, you see
And there are still some things I don`t know
Like why does it take 
A birthday to make you wonder 
How little you`ve grown





Harsatna chhum ding mup mup min kal tlangpuia, chakna min pe thintu leh tun hun thleng theia min siamtu Pathian chu fakin awm sela... min wish tu zawng zawngte chungah ka lawm e.

2 comments: